HornymatchesFake Profiles - Messages

I signed up for the free service where you can receive but not send messages. You get a lot of messages from so called "members" saying they like you and want to get to know you. Then after you are tricked into believing you have found matches, you pay to become a Gold Member so you can reply to them. Now all the sudden you dont get any replies when you try to contact any of the people that contacted you before you paid the Gold membership fee. A total scam. To prove it I created another account and grabbed a picture of a very ugly old fat guy with big teeth off the web and used it as a profile picture. SURPRISE!!! All the same accounts started messaging the new fake account in an effort to get a paid membership so he could contact them back!! Look at the profile pic I used, and then compare it to the looks of the girls in the scam profile, way out of his league Pics attached as proof.

Max Il Jul 12, 2016

I have to agree with the complaints against hornymatches.com. I am a divorced, good-looking man in my late 30s. I posted a photo, so women could view me. In 30 days, I must have e-mailed over 100 women ranging in age from 30 to 60. Not once did I get a response. I was baited by the folks at hornymatches with several winks and e-mails once I singed up for free. Boy, did they get me. If I had read these complaints before I signed up, I would have saved 90 bucks. I hope my complaint will prevent others from wasting their money.