Hooters of Americacustomer service and products

check# 340 Date: 10/05/2019 # of guests: 5 Employee: Avanti Time: 7:48 pm

while traveling through Baton Rouge, La. with family, we made plans to visit Hooters of Baton Rouge after the LSU game. The game was great! ( geaux tigers! )
However, Hooters that night was a costly disappointment. Our server, Avanti was very unprofessional and obviously was more concerned with her appearance than waiting on our table. Our special requests when ordering were ignored ( sauce on the side )
Beverage refill requests ignored. Our requests for condiments and plastic ware with our to go order was ignored as well. My to go Buffalo chicken salad was only a handful of spinach leaves ( no dressing either) We asked our server several times to assist us in purchasing gift items ; 4 Ladies tee-shirts, 4 toddler tee's, and 2 hooters calendars. Our server ignored us to the point, that I had to call the restaurant from our table to get the check! We gave up on trying to purchase gift items and left only to be more disappointed with our to go orders. Our check total was $113.39 and we only left our server a $5.00 tip. After returning to our hotel room, I contacted the Hooters manager and detailed our experience . The worst customer service with no regards in helping her employer's with marketing / selling merchandise. I would have gladly spent $200-$300 more that night, but due to our server, Avanti we won't be returning there again while traveling.
Sincerely,