Hooters of Americahostess

B Dec 02, 2019 Review updated:

the date of the visit was 11/30/2019 we were there around 3:00 or so. The server Kelsey was totally awesome! She is very good at what she does. The hostess Lexy on the other hand is another story. When she asked how many we said 3 and we needed a high chair due to having a special needs 4 year old. She sat us and then walked away. Did not go get a high chair, my husband had to go get one. Then someone else came in that needed a high chair and she got one for them. She seemed very bitter and would give us dirty looks whenever I would look her way or she was walking by. Her attitude sucked and she was acting like she didn't want to be there. I don't appreciate being treated like that. We are debating on going back. I almost feel as though she didn't want to deal with a special needs child.

• W
      Dec 02, 2019

There is obviously more to this story.

•   Dec 03, 2019

Why did you take your special needs four year old to Hooters? This is a classic ghetto trash move.

That aside... Did you explain quietly how you have a special needs preschooler? Someone sees a four year old and they tend to automatically think the four year old can sit somewhat still. (Thanks for putting her in a high chair)

Why are you monitoring what the hostess is doing??? Mind your business.

•   Dec 03, 2019

Why did you keep looking at her? Ghetto trash people do that because they like to fight.