Hookedonwine.netAvoid this site at all costs; their low prices do not get you a bargain

W

I ordered a bottle of Champagne from hookedonwine.net, and it looked fine when I opened the box. Upon opening, the cork was shriveled and fell limply out of the bottle, and the wine was dark and flat. I sent a complaint, and received no response. Two weeks later, I emailed to see if they had received my complaint, and I got a quick "sorry, we sell as-is" sent from the owner's iPhone. Avoid this site at all costs; their low prices do not get you a bargain.

More Hookedonwine.net Complaints & Reviews