The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Honda Mission Valley — lack of care in customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been very happy with my new Honda car and had hoped that the service area of the Dealer where I purchased it would also allow me to truly enjoy the service part of my new car. Unfortunately, this has not been the case, the service advisor I had been dealing with, Skip, has been anything but caring about the service he's provided! I called to ask about a tire defect (the car is less than one year old) and rather than inform me in advance that tire problems were to be handled directly by the tire manufacturer, they made me take time off work to make it to their shop and once I got there they informed me it was not their problem and I had to find a tire dealer. Skip's demeanor was just very uncaring and it left me with a lot to be desired about their Customer Service!
More Honda Mission Valley Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem
- Honda Activa - self start and starting problem
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their crap
- Hero Honda - poor service!
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car
- Honda Fit - auto eco rebate
- Honda Company International - winning prize 400,000.00 bollar
- Honda Aviator Motor Cycle - faulty parts and worst after sales services
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda - honda civic 2.0