Honda Mission Valleylack of care in customer service

I have been very happy with my new Honda car and had hoped that the service area of the Dealer where I purchased it would also allow me to truly enjoy the service part of my new car. Unfortunately, this has not been the case, the service advisor I had been dealing with, Skip, has been anything but caring about the service he's provided! I called to ask about a tire defect (the car is less than one year old) and rather than inform me in advance that tire problems were to be handled directly by the tire manufacturer, they made me take time off work to make it to their shop and once I got there they informed me it was not their problem and I had to find a tire dealer. Skip's demeanor was just very uncaring and it left me with a lot to be desired about their Customer Service!

• Gr
    Greg Apr 24, 2008

It's difficult to find a good car dealership and service department but by far one of the worst offenders is Honda Mission Valley. The sales guys are liars and cheaters (they quoted me one price over the phone and when I arrived to buy my new car the price was capriciously raised). They also change their online pricing for parts. Caveat emptor! It's best to stay away from these schmucks!

San Diego Paul Jun 25, 2009

Great Dealer !!!

The previous comments are so way out of line, they are always profesional and upfront with me and my wife.
    I have always had the best experience with this dealership. Penske owned and operated 1# in my book

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices