Hobbywarehouse.comPlease avoid this site

K

Please avoid this site, www.hobbywarehouse.com.au is not to be trusted. They took my money and did not ship my order. I waited for over two months until I sent a refund request but they ignored me and did not reply.
I thought that there was something strange about this site when I did not get a payment confirmation message. But that moment I decided not to think about that and just wait and see. That was a huge mistake. But I don't think that something would change if I would contact them earlier. These people are cheaters and they should be out of business for stealing! Do not believe positive reviews, they are obviously fake!