hghmeds.comIt's two days late with no calls back.

L

I filled out the order form on hghmeds.com website and got a call and talked with a guy and I sent 450 dollars and have not got product. I’ve called and left message after message and it’s two days late with no calls back.

• Mi
    Mike Gu. Nov 06, 2013

If you called HGHmeds.com then you talked to me, I am the only person who answer phones. Please contact me direct on our toll free number to discuss at [protected]. Also What did you order? We don't have any products that cost $450. If you read our shipping we process orders at the link below, you will read that we require 1-2 days to process your orders and delivery up to one week.
    Please remember we our out of Mexico so it is very difficult for us to process and ship same day.