Hfi Success ExpertsHfi Success Membership

D

Received a call a month ago for a free $100 gift card if I pay shippping and handling($4.95) - cool! They also told me I would received information in the mail about complimentary membership for the month in Hfi Success but that I could cancel that and I wouldn't be charged - cool! About 2 weeks later I get membership information for Hfi Success and I go to the website and immediately cancel online. At this point I still haven't received the gift card but it was only $5 so I'm not worried about. Today I get charged $60.95 from Hfi Success. Their number, [protected], is in the text I received when the charge went through. I call the [protected]/Hfi Success and they tell me that they didn't charge me (even though their name and number are listed for the charge). They also tell me that I didn't cancel the membership but that they could cancel it now. They then told me they could give me the number for the company that charged me - but after looking for it they told me they couldn't find the number and I could call my bank to get the number of the company that charged me. I called my bank and they give me the exact same number. So, I will be calling them back today, tomorrow, and everyday. Even if they don't give me my money back I'll call them if I'm having a bad day just to have a legit reason to curse someone out.

More Hfi Success Experts Complaints & Reviews