Herzing UniversitySCAMMERS

T

You would not believe the rip off and scams that this school has. 1st they ask you to apply for a certain amount of money through FAFSA. Okay you do and then you ask for an additional loan and they say okay sign here. However, when you get the few dollars its not what you applied for. They say that you didn't qualify for what you asked for, but when you look at your loan history, its there looking at you but you never put hands on it. They say that it was applied to your classes. I say I applied for that loan Separately, , , , , , , but oh well they are scamming. If that's not a good one, check this out! ANOTHER THING IS I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH MY CLASSES ARE PER CREDIT HOUR! ITS SO STRANGE THAT, I CAN TAKE 12 OR 14 CREDITS BUT FOR SOME ODD REASON, THE COST OF THE SEMESTER ARE THE SAME. One more weird thing...THEY RECYCLE BOOKS BETWEEN STUDENTS AND IT COMES OUT OF OUR funds that the lenders loan us. WHEN YOU ASK HOW MUCH IS THE BOOKS, THEY NEVER TELL YOU; THEY SAY "ITS ALL IN YOUR CLASSES, ITS ALL PAID FOR, YOU don't HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT A THING!" YEAH RIGHT, THAT'S SAD! I HAVE ONE MORE GOOD ONE...WHEN YOU COMPLETE YOUR WORK, IT DEPENDS ON WHO THE INSTRUCTOR IS BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER ADMIT THAT YOUR WORK WAS HANDED IN! You can show proof that you handed it in and they will say oh well, it's late now...GOD FORBIDS IF YOU ARE NATIVE AMERICAN, BLACK OR HISPANIC CAUSE YOU ARE TREATED DIFFERENTLY AT HERZING UNIVERSITY KENOSHA, WI

• La
    Langox510x Jul 29, 2014

Actually, somebody did pull the race card and it wasn't the black or Hispanic students, it was Kasmir25, who according to her last post is a white student. Kasmir25, judging by your horrendous grammar if I had to guess even if the black students did come to class late, you're quite the dumb ### so I would expect that for any late student achieving a higher grade than you would not be out of the realm of disbelief. I mean how hard is it to accomplish more than the dumbest person in the room? I'm sure not just the black students, but everybody achieved a higher grade than you, but it had nothing to do with their race, and every thing to do with your pure stupidity. I bet you're more than an old woman who is seriously out of touch. When you fail you only have your self to blame, but not being one to take responsibility for your own actions and failures the only thing you know to do is "pull the race card" and blame the black students.

I actually came to this forum to read the reviews as a means of talking a friend out of attending for his MBA. This University seems to cost the same as any four year University except you will get a hell of a lot more attention if you go to a more credible institution. For-Profit Universities have failed a reputation in America for stealing people's hard earned money, and giving them a second rate education. They have a reputation for targeting the poor and with their low retention rates having them drop out with a mountain of debt behind them. They have a reputation of ripping off the tax payers with federally backed grants that students cannot default on, and eventually debt that will fall to the American tax payers. I don't know if this particular school is a scam, but I smell a fish.

• He
    Herzing SUXS May 21, 2012

It costs around teh same as Parkside. I am going through an issue where they didn't contact or inform me in a timley manner and promised me a backdated withdrawal after a meeting with the dean even! Now I get a bill for an outragous amount and the withdrawal date was not backdated at all. I confronted them about it and they act like nothing they told me happened. What a waste of time. Go to PARKSIDE!

• Th
    The discouraged One Mar 17, 2012

I don't know where you live but no one is playing the race card, Herzing College of Kenosha has already won. I see the crap all the time and I won't change a word. Sounds like you're prejudice; just the way that you stated your concern..."the black students come in late, pass assignments late and leave early, but still pass. I'm so sick of the race card being used". Where are they doing that? It's just a shame that racism still exists! I didn't know that Blacks could do such a thing and still pass!

One thing for certain is that HERZING cost TO DAMN MUCH!

• Th
    The discouraged One Mar 17, 2012

Well we both have experienced two different things! I am White and I can see the differences that are made daily in Kenosha

• Ka
    Kasmir25 Mar 17, 2012

I disagree. If you are black or Hispanic you get it easier. They don't expect nothing from you, While the white people have to work twice as hard and all of the time restraints apply to us, when the black students come in late, pass assignments late and leave early, but still pass. I'm so sick of the race card being used.