Heald CollegeBeing A Fake College

J

I know this college is already closed… good thing too. But I just like to get my story out there. I went to Heald College for Medical Assisting… BIG mistake. Mistake 1- I was told that Heald has a comprehensive career service department which will help you get your first job in your chosen career. Mistake 2- I stupidly signed myself up. Mistake 3- I didn't listen or look for the signs about what a scam this school was, and kept paying which DRAINED EVERY penny I had saved for College. Mistake 4- ACTUALLY LISTENING TO THE ADVISORS! "Oh those are rumors. Heald is a very renown college, you will graduate and get a job." (How can a person bold face lie like that?) Now… I have literally been told by potential employers that they do not hire Heald graduates. OH! And I am Transgender (Male to Female Medically diagnosed as Gender Dysphoric) So naturally I dress as a PASSABLE woman, people mistake me for a lady all the time. The Career Advisor said FLAT OUT! "Transsexuals people don't get hired into professional careers. Even if they are highly educated. If I am a hiring manager, and I have two candidates. A transsexual, and then someone who has a significantly lower educational level, I will take the lower educational level individual. Only because I have to worry about what my customers think." I kinda got snippy because he called me "transsexual" which to me is the transgender equivalent to "###, " its offensive. He said "Eh… same thing." And when the whole class action came about, I was told because I did not borrow money… that I was not eligible to receive a refund! I got letters from Bonner telling me this. Bonner is their attorney. He is a crooked man. And here I am 25 years old with NO college fund… and NO way to get back to school working a minimum wage job, on the verge of having to find a new place to live. Now I knew mothers who went there, who worked 2 jobs, just to get by, just to feed their kids, provide a roof over their heads, and give them things they need for school, clothes… One of those mothers last I heard from her, she was homeless… How could Heald staff sleep at night knowing what they were doing? Thanks Heald! :) You guys SUCESSFULLY ruined my life AND the lives of others!