HDB Financial Services LtdSalary hold & marked absconding without any information

Dear concern,
I am sending u all details and mails.
Jan 2

To bm. Aminabad, hr, pankaj. Bhatiya
Dear sir,

This is to inform you that my salary for month dec 2016 has been hold. When asked branch manager about my salary he told me that you have been marked absconding, but I wanted to know the reason for marking me absconding, as I was on leave on 24 dec 2016 (Saturday) when I came to office on monday branch manager and branch sales manager both told me not to enter in office they told go out from the office we will resign on behalf of u, your salary will come on time but I have got my salary when I asked branch manager about my salary he told me that you have been marked absconding your salary will not come then I had a talk with hr (Ratnesh sir) he told me that your salary will not come. As you can see on attendance register / camera I was present on monday. On faith of branch manager and branch sales manager I stopped coming to office but today I came to know about this matter. On the day when I was absent I informed to my sales manager mr manoj bharti about it.
So request you to look into the matter and do the needful as soon as possible. Waiting for your positive response.

Jan 4

To bm. Aminabad, hr
Sir,

One day have been passed still no reply. Please reply as soon as possible I am in mental tention.

Jan 30

To bm. Aminabad, hr, pankaj. Bhatiya
Dear concern,

Since 20 days have been passed still know reply.
Kindly provide me the written reason for holding salary.
I am in mental tension

Jan 30

To pehredar, pehredar
Dear concern,

Main rohit tiwari lucknow ka rahne wala hu, mai ne hdb financial services mai job karta tha or maine sir 2 din ki chutti li thi bimari ki karan, liekin jab mai office gaya to waha k branch manager or branch sales manager ne bola jao ab thumari zaroorat nahi hai company ko, jab ki maine apne sales manager ko information de thi,
Mai gao ka rahne wala hu lko mai rent pe rahta hu aap samagh sakte hai salary na milne pe mughe kitni dikkat hogi.
Maine jo mail likhi thi uska vivran nicke ki mails pe hai.
Please help me in getting my salary.

Attachmentsfeb 7

To hdb. Hrcomplian. , bm. Aminabad, pankaj. Bhatiya, hr
Dear concerns,

I have received the letter from company in which it has been mentioned that I have to join the company at mentioned dates in letter but when I went to company to join the branch manager and branch sales manager don't want me to join the said no need to come. I am attaching the letter of company.
As I already have mailed but no response from any of the concern person. I have yet not recived my salary of dec month.
Request u to kindly realise my salary.

Regards..

Forwarded conversation

Date: wed, jan 4, 2017 at 11:09 am
To: "bm. Aminabad", [protected]@hdbfs. com

Date: wed, jan 11, 2017 at 5:21 pm

Sir,

Its my secound reminder I have not got any reply.
Pls reply.

Date: wed, jan 4, 2017 at 11:09 am
Subject: fwd: salary hold for month dec 2016
To: "bm. Aminabad", [protected]@hdbfs. com

Date: mon, jan 30, 2017 at 12:00 pm

Dear concern,

Since 20 days have been passed still know reply.
Kindly provide me the written reason for holding salary.
I am in mental tension

Date: mon, jan 30, 2017 at 12:22 pm
To: [protected]@network18online. com, [protected]@moneycontrol. com

Dear concern,

Maine jo mail likhi thi uska vivran nicke ki mails pe hai.
Please help me in getting my salary.

From: mail delivery subsystem
Date: mon, jan 30, 2017 at 12:22 pm
To: [protected]@gmail. com

Final-recipient: rfc822; [protected]@moneycontrol. com
Action: failed
Status: 5.2.2
Remote-mta: dns; aspmx. L. Google. com. (2a00:1450:400c:c06::1a, the server for
The domain moneycontrol. com. )
Diagnostic-code: smtp; 552-5.2.2 the email account that you tried to reach is over quota. Please direct
552-5.2.2 the recipient to
552 5.2.2 https://support. Google. com/mail/?P=overquotaperm c9si8749068wmi.1 - gsmtp
Last-attempt-date: sun, 29 jan 2017 22:52:38 - 0800 (Pst)

Feb 10

To hdb. Hrcomplian. , bm. Aminabad, pankaj. Bhatiya, hr
Dear concern,

Since 2 days have been past still no reply from any one, you all are still not responding me about any mail.
Pls reply or I have to take some legal action against every one of you.

Attachmentsfeb 13

To hdb. Hrcomplian.
Dear sir,
As per your mail I have send you the reply of your mail but yet ther is no revert even from you.
It seems you all are avoiding me.
If not intrested in giving me any revert the I have to take some legal step.
As my salary is still hold.

Tushar tarve attachmentsfeb 13
Dear ratnesh, go through trial mail & investigate. Regards, tushar tarve huma...

Ratnesh shrivastav attachmentsfeb 13
Hi, please call me @ [protected] or send me your contact number. Ratnesh —...

Rohit tiwari
Attachmentsfeb 21 (13 days ago)

To hdb. Hrcomplian. , ratnesh. Shriva. , bm. Aminabad
Dear concern,

Since one week have passed still ratnesh srivastava (Hr) does not reply me properly when I call him he always says will call u but at the end of day there is no reply.
It seems that all of u are involve in the process.
If company dont want to realise my salary pls let me know, don't ignore.
Else I will have to go for legals.

Feb 22 (12 days ago)

To ratnesh. Shriva.
Dear sir,

See all mail send to every one, with no response.