HausernetScammers

J

I’ve used to work for this company as a mail decoy back in 2008. And since the star of my employment I’ve got paid only once. Hausernet was giving me clear instructions to destroy all the mail after 6 months but because I wasn’t paid I’ve decided to keep the correspondence and use it as a proof of their activities. I have let them know what I was doing but no reaction followed. Then I’ve threatened them that if I will not get paid I will quit and all their correspondence will stay with me and might be used as an evidence for my claim. They still owe me a decent amount of money (around $200) that I’m intended to get back. Also after a quick research on the web I’ve discovered that there is a bunch of people who got scammed in the same way. If someone is reading it, do you have any interest in bringing those scammers down together?

• Ba
    Barzani Jul 11, 2014

Hausernet is a scam and they do not pay their decoys.

• El
    Eleanor Schweikart Vaughn Aug 04, 2020

I wonder if a class action lawsuit for all of us with non payment would be worth the trouble?