Harvest Farms - Abingdon, VARipping customers off!

M

I filled out a form to receive tomato trees from Harvest Farms, Inc-Dept. HF80,P O Box 2254, Abingdon, Va 24212-on Feb. 25, 2007 and send the form and a check to receive 3 tomato trees. I have wrote to them about my tomato trees on April 2, 2007 and told them that I have not receive my trees and I wanted to know what the problem was. I knew that everything was ok because my check had cleared my bank on March 6, 2007 for $18.99. I have not heard a word from them so I wrote another letter [protected]) and also made a copy of my check and send it to them and told them that I wanted my money back. Now it is the end of May and I still have not heard a word from them. This place are what is suppose to be a company is just a RIPOFF. You know somebody should take them to the cleaners. The president should do something to these company that like to ripoff other people.

• Rh
    Rhonda Apr 07, 2008

Well, with the information herein I will not be sending any request for the tomato tree. It seems from several of the complaints I've seen that there is no such thing as a tomato tree.
    Thank you for your comments.
    --Rhonda

• Lf
    lfkossler Apr 12, 2008

Are you kidding me? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A TOMATO TREE! Do some reseach before you start sending checks in the mail!

• Aa
    aasmith Apr 21, 2008

If you have any issues - this is the name of the guy you can call. It's the owner of the company and it's his personal cell phone and email address.

Mike DeStephano - 561-350-7125 - [email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices