Hard Rock Stage ProductionsI am very upset and regret doing business with such an unreliable company

S

I bought a guitar from them two weeks ago and it still has not come in. I'm not sure how long shipping should take, but when I sent an e-mail asking, there was no reply. I just sent another e-mail. I would just like a phone number. I want to speak with an actual person about this. Does anyone know how to contact these people? I am very upset and regret doing business with such an unreliable company. I guess I was so excited to find the autographed guitar I was looking for that I did not do proper research.

• Hr
    HRSP Aug 24, 2012

From Hard Rock Stage Productions:

Hi, Shipping is once or twice a week with USPS and takes 2-3 days for delivery in the US and 5-14 days for international. Since I do not see the posters name, I can't look up what happened and if any emails were received on our end. Every email we receive is responded to and all items are shipped within a few days in most cases. It could have been a hold up at the post office if no one was there to sign for it.

• Mr
    mrs_ohmann Apr 10, 2017

@HRSP I have never received a response to emails I sent to you. I have done so on multiple occasions and finally gave up hope that I will ever receive one and that my item is authentic as you stated when I purchased.

• Al
    alir05 Nov 29, 2011

I was recently considering buying a Dave Matthews Band signed guitar from this company. Have you received your guitar? Have they contacted you yet?