Hard Rock Stage ProductionsFake and harassing

B

I ordered a signed guitar, they sent me a tracking number which to this day it says "tracking not found" I ordered this 2 months ago, never received. I emailed the company five times before they got back to me. I finally got a refund a month after ordering. Now two months after ordering the company is flooding me with emails asking for the refund back!!! even though I never got the guitar and they acknowledge I never got the guitar. Most unprofessional business I have come across.