HANBAZ premium bath solutionsIrresponsibility of agencies

dear sir,

I'm kamal K S first says sorry for this to register this complaint. I'm working in abroad, now in my holidays and i bought one wash basin of HANBAZ premium bath solutions of item number HB-722 black color worth Rs.19, 500/- from M/S Melathil Hardwares, Adoor, Pathanamthitta Dist. At the time of home delivery there is no waste bottle trap in it (and also no broschure in it). When i enquired with the stores they asked me to come there to collect that and also there is no other person to deliver this item to me..Is it is my mistake? i trust your product, that is why i bought this type of costly material from your company..But the agencies have no responsibilities for that. I had a loss of two labour charge who come here to set the basin and because of this the basin is kept in the cartoon itself and also tomorrow will be holiday for all the shops..Now i'm waiting for them and its also the wastage of time.Please take necessary steps to solve our problem to keep our trust with you.

regards,