Hallmark — associate treatment.
My husband and even father in law work for this company for the past 10+ years and recently My husband was told he can't take a 30 minute lunch break anymore. Not just him but his whole department. I think it's truly un fair and against the law what you guys are doing to great people that work for you. Not only do you requiere they pick up overtime etc y'all now are not allowing them to take lunch breaks.
More Hallmark Complaints & Reviews
- Hallmark Channel - music too loud! 
- Hallmark - Lifetime Movie Channels - movies repeated over and over and over again! 
- Hallmark - employees suffer harassment yet get fired 
- Hallmark - worst mothers day card ever 
- Hallmark - unfairly fired 
- Hallmark - movies 
- Hallmark - program scheduling 
- Hallmark - programming available on all 3 hallmark channels
- Hallmark - christmas movies for 2 month
- Hallmark TV - taking off I love lucy