Gutter Solutions / Dba / Home SolutionsIncomplete work

I was initially approached at my home by Randy Finley and signed the contract for a complete roof replacement to be done with his son, Joshua Finley. I had my roof replaced on December 14th, 2009, by Gutter Solutions DBA Home Solutions. Most of the work was completed in the timeframe that was discussed however, painting of my stacks and the clean-up has not happened. I had piles of extra roofing tile in my driveway as well as the huge dumpster that was used on the job sat for weeks after the crew left. After more than 3 weeks with the dumpster still in my driveway and numerous calls to Joshua's cell phone, I personally contacted the company that rented the dumpster and requested they pick it up. The dumpster sat soo long that my yard was becoming a late night drive-by dump site. I addressed this issue with Joshua as well, over the phone and in voice messages.

I currently still have nails, staples, roofing felt and pieces of wood debris in my back and front yard. I have made an attempt to get this cleaned up as I have a small dog that uses the back yard and I don't wish him to get hurt. I have contacted Joshua and the President of the company (Bill Duty) in regards to my outstanding issues with the work done on my home. When I was able to speak with Bill, he stated he was unaware of the issue and would see to it that the work gets completed...that was on February 1st, 2010.

I also have incomplete work as mentioned above, the stacks on the backside of my house were to be painted the same color as my roof as listed on my signed contract with Home Solutions...this has thus far not been done.

I have yet to be contacted by Joshua or receive any notification of when the cleanup and painting will be completed. This company unfortunately dealt directly with my Insurance company and have been compensated prior to the completion of the work.