Grants360.comUnauthorized charges

F

I saw the add for this site. I figured okay, what do I have to lose for less than 2 bucks. After reading the terms and service I found out I would be charged almost 60 bucks a month for this. Still, i figured I'd give it a look to see what it had to offer. What this site offered was outdated links to sites, misinformation, and its main link to personal grants leads you to grants.gov, a site that is FREE for ANYONE to access. Lesson learned, two bucks lost. Save your money, just go to grants.gov.

• Moe Bedard Aug 14, 2010

Hello,

My name is Moe Bedard and I know who is behind the scam.

I am sorry to hear about your experience with Grants 360, but I am certainly not surprised. I know who is behind the scam and am filing a class action and criminal lawsuit. Please contact me if you are interested in being a part of this class action and putting these crooks out of business so others do not also get scammed. We all have to help one another by standing up against these crimes and crooks.

These same people are now attacking me and also spreading lies to discredit me on the internet. They MUST be stopped.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested. If you are not interested in a lawsuit, then if would be so kind to write a written statement of how you were scammed for the criminal investigation, then that would be great.

• Sn
    Snap09 Dec 23, 2009

I too fell into this trap. I knew immediately after entering the card info and on the next page they told me they were not going to be shipping anything to better serve their customers the kit would be avail online. I could not back up, did not agree to any other charges. On monday the supposed shipping came out and then today another 57.61 came out. I clld my credit union and they gave me a number to cll [protected]. I saw this number on my statement but thought it was a transaction number?? anyway I clld the number and was talking to someone in India, or maybe manila. She explained me how I activated an acct and to avoid further charges I needed to cancel the acct and I would need to reqst a refund for what was already deducted. The email came as promised, even early. The agent told me 24-48 hrs. So I filled it out not sure if it was submitted as it appeared to around and around and I never got confrm that it was submitted. I cancelled my debit card with the credit union and filled out paperwork for unauthd charges.

• Or
    oralia60 Dec 11, 2009

I was taken 2 unautorize monies was thaken out of my account I was emailed that I was going 2 get my apart of my monies back, but yet two happen. As far as a number your bank when the transaction took place it has a 1-800 number my bank sent me "there is notthing they can do and I just lost that money they go by two names GRANT TECHQUES BUT IT'S RELLY GRANT360 from what I get out of the country scam company which uses so they say CCN and others lies!!! Sylvia very mad

Angry and Disallusioned!!!!! Dec 08, 2009

I ordered the Grant Kit offered by Grant360.com which was offered for $1.95 on my credit c ard. When reviewing my credit card statement, I discovered an additional $57.61 charge had been made on my credit card that I did not authorize. I ordered the grants360.com software believing I would only be charged the $1.95 and had the additional $57.61 charged to my account without prior knowledge. Nowhere in the advertisement did I see anything about an additional charge, or a one day trial. I regret the decision to purchase the kit and the scam allows these people to continue with their scam! This website should be shut down or banned because it is so misleading! I am an unemployed mother who was hoping find a grant that would help me further my education and this experience has only been detrimental.

As cautious as I am usually, I was scammed like many others. If I knew who to contact, I would insist on a full refund!!!

As hard as times are now, I am very wary of any offer!

• Sn
    snyder76 Oct 24, 2009

Here is the number that you need to call to get a hold of this companies customer service: [protected]! I called this company and they emailed me a cancellation request form. I filled it out and submitted it. This entire problem forced me to call my bank, file a complaint against this company, order a new debit card, and I had to wait a week for my new credit card. This company is truly a rip off! They agree to send you a business kit for $1.98 and then charge you almost $60.00 for a monthly charge that you know nothing about! Help yourself out- Get rid of this scam!

James Day Oct 09, 2009

I did not autorise this transaction. I have contacted my bank and disputed the charge to my debit card.

James Day Oct 09, 2009

I did not autorize this transaction

James Day Oct 09, 2009

I have been charged 57.61 on 09/08/09 and 10/08/09 which did not autorize. I have contacted my bank and disputed the charge. Dose anyone have a phone number to contact these people. This is a scam. I need a number I can call.HELP James Day

• Dp
    D. Powell Sep 19, 2009

When I okayed the original $1.95, which was for the information
    package. The next day my account was assessed an additional $57.61.
    This I never authorized, nor was I shown any "terms and condition".
    After calling to cancel and request a refund, I received an email
    stating they could only refund $41.61.

I am an unemployed convicted felon needing help, and now I'm out
    #17.95 with little chance of getting the money I so desperately need
    back. Not only is it a ripoff, but it totally SUX. Thanks.

• Ce
    ceanna Sep 08, 2009

I WANT A FULL REFUND ON MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT I WAS CHARGED $1.95 ON 08/28/09 AND $57.61 ON 08/29/09 I NEVER AUTHORIZED THIS CHARGES MY CANCELLATION # IS 3491446 I ALREADY CONTACTED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF SOMEBODY BUT HAVE NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL I'M ASKING TO PLEASE PUT THE MONEY BACK ON MY CARD

• Ck
    ckirschner12 Sep 08, 2009

My husband committed to a $1.95 charge for a packet on free home grants. After checking his visa account, he was also charged $57.61. This charge was completely unauthorized and unstated! After reviewing the terms and conditions, it states that the charge is $1.95 for the first day trial, then $57.61 every 30 days thereafter. I cancelled the membership by calling [protected], but was told I would have to email [email protected] to get a refund. So far, I'm having trouble accessing the website.

• Ra
    Rachelle Bradley Sep 04, 2009

I to have been charged the same 57.61. My account has been overdrawn and I have to pay those fees. When trying to cancel, I get people who cannot even speak English and they refuse to put a supervisor on. Free money huh! For them! Shame on you.

• Je
    J.ERLANDSON Sep 02, 2009

I HAVE CHARGED ON TO SEPERATE DAYS FOR THE SAME ITEM. I PERSONALY NEVER ASKED FOR THE ITEMS NOR DID I GIVE MY PERMISSION TO ORDER THESE ITEM ON MY CREDIT CARD. REFERANCE NUMBER 3477341. I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND THAT IS CHARES OF $1.95, $ 1.95, $1.73, AND 57.61, $0.06.I WANT EVERY PENNY PUT BACK INTO OUR ACCOUNT OR OUR ATTORNEY WILL BE CONTACTING YOU WITH A SUITE FOR FRAUD AND TRIPLE THE PAYOUT. THE CHILD WHO ORDERED IS ONLY 10. I GIVE YOU 48 HOURS TO RESPOND.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME I HOPE I DONT HAVE TO PUSH THIS FURTHER TO THE COURTS.

• Us
    user892461 Aug 21, 2009

I was charged $57.61 which I did not authorized to be taken from my bank account plus $1.95 that they really ask you topay.
    I want my refund!!! I was told it wpuld be back in our account in 24hours, it better be.

• Vv
    v.v. Aug 19, 2009

The add was for a $1.95 processing fee for free grants access. The next day they charged $57.61 to my card without authorization. I called them and cancelled and they provided me with an E-mail address for the refund.
    Not sure if I will ever see it.

Janie Aug 11, 2009

I went to their website. It's very misleading, but if you read the terms and agreement, (link at bottom of page) it does say for $1.95 you have a one day pass. Then after that 'one' day, you will be billed $57.61 a month. So you really did authorize these charges.
    I highly doubt you will ever get a refund for this.

But you need to contact your bank and let them know you have called this company repeatedly to cancel your membership, they haven't. You want to put a block on these charges. If your bank refuses or say they can't, then your best bet is to cancel your bank account and start another one. It's an inconvenience, but it's very hard to get these charges to stop. Happened to a friend of mine.

• Ru
    rufus123 Aug 11, 2009

The Grants360.com web site said they would sent me grant information for just $1.95 shipping but when I checked my bank account there was a charge of $57.61 which I did not authorize. To make matters worse I called their customer support number and was told I would have to request a refund at [email protected] This address does not exist so now I am not sure what to do. Has anyone managed to get their maney back?

• Ot
    Otis Johnson user649824 Jul 30, 2009

• Ot
    Otis Johnson user649824 Jul 30, 2009

My name is Otis and I was charged an unauthorized amount $57.61 and $1.95 and I want my money back in my account now. Can anyone help?

• Re
    Refun73 Jul 29, 2009

My Name is Kenneth Johnson
    I Too Was Schamed out of 166.39 By These People IS there any to catch them and get your money back. Plese Somebody Help

• Ta
    tamara stanton Jul 27, 2009

I am canceling my membership it wasnt what I expected please refund my account my conf# is 2853424

• Mi
    MICHELLE Jun 08, 2009

iam canceling my membership thank you very much

• Mi
    MICHELLE Jun 08, 2009

IAM CANCELING MY MEMBERSHIP THANK YOU GARLAND

• Ca
    carrie May 29, 2009

yes i to had unauthorized payment on my check card. and im been given the run around as well. i was told to go to this web s.refunds at grants 360.com. are this one zaaop.com

• Ca
    Carol May 24, 2009

I emailed the address and there is no place to enter my cancellation #. I too, did not notice that I would be charged $38.21. I wish that I had read your comments first. Where do I enter the cancellation #? Thanks. Carol

Andre Mims May 11, 2009

I Andre mims was charged for a membership that i didnt authorize, and is very disapointted about. I would like my refund ASAP. My cancellation number is 2219767 and the amount is $97.81. I want it back just as fast as you took it or you will be hearing from my lawer. A VERY ANGRY WOMAN

• Bd
    bd1527 Apr 30, 2009

I cannot EVEN Locate "[email protected]" I as Alex... Well Done ALEX!!!

DITTO... D I T T O...Ditto

• Sh
    sherry Apr 28, 2009

i called and ordered the grants book for 2.51.i have not received it.i have since been charged 73.13 0n my visa which i did not authorize. i called the number on my visa transaction and the operator told me to email them at [email protected] money.com. with my cancellation number. when i tried to send the email it wouldnt send because it came up illegal. now what? where do i go from this point. please help. sherry.

• Al
    Alex Apr 17, 2009

Too good to be true. If you were charged, you need to call 360grants at the number on the bank statement transaction, they will ask you if you want to cancel the membership.(The membership that was never requested) and will give you a cancelation #, then you need to email. [email protected] and give them your refund request cancellation number. and hope to get it. I called My Bank, wells fargo and made a complaint too. they advised to cancel my card and get a new card with different #s. they will try to get my money back. And they may also do a class action law suit.

• Da
    david manigault Apr 09, 2009

I DAVID MANIGAULT WAS CHARGE FOR A MEMBERSHIP THAT I DID NOT AUTHERIZE PLEASE CANCEL THIS MEMBERSHIP ASAP. AND REINBURST MYMONEY BACK THANK YOU.DAVID MANIGAULT THE TOTAL AMOUNTTO BE REINBURST IS $106.00PLAESE EMAIL ME TO LET ME KNOW YOU RECIVED THIS MESSAGE.THANK YOU.

• Di
    Dixonjul Mar 31, 2009

I, too applied for this grant. I was to understand that it would only cost $1.95 for processing fee!! I checked my account and was charged $57.61 more!! This is fraud. I spoke to someone and I was told you have 24 hours to cancel, I missed it by 3 hours.!! And the person on the line wasn't authorized to refund my money, I needed to contact someone else. I want my money back. It was very very misleading!!

• Ju
    Judy Mar 31, 2009

I, too applied for this grant and was charged about $40.00 more than what they said they were going to charge me. This is fraud and I want my money back!