Goldman, Evans & TrammelI was going to contact my local police department.

S

A person from federal debt collection agency named Goldman, Evans & Trammel called me saying he was calling to collect a debt and have 3 warrants out for my arrest and I needed to call him back asap. I called back asking what for and was told it was none of my business so I said I was going to contact my local police department.

• Fl
    Flabergassted Aug 03, 2018

This company, Goldman, Evans & Trammel, called my office today to ask me if I could deliver a message to another company. First off, we are not a courier service. I said I had no idea what company it was he was asking me to contact. Turns out he googled the company he was trying to reach and thought we were on the same street. We are not, nowhere close actually. This man wanted me to walk down the street to a random business to hand deliver a message for him. When I refused he got rude really fast. One of the most unprofessional business calls and/or practices I have encountered to date. However, after Googling their company name, I can see this is normal behavior for them. Wow!