Gold-n-Plump ChickensFalse advertising!

F

I purchased a home in the country. Beyond the tree line from my property sits one of Gold-n-Plumps factory chicken farms. We were assured prior to purchase that this company was up to code and that we would never even know they were there. Well... shortly after moving in an odor started eminating from there. This became stronger and stronger until within a month we could barely take a breath outside of our door without "gagging". Literally "gagging. This horrendous odor is now permeating throughout the entire house. Upon attempting to contact Gold-n-Plump I found on their website an advertisement that they only supplied chickens that were raised on family farms. There is no family farm there only a factory farm. Someone comes once a day for a few minutes and then leaves us to their stench.

I have received no responses from their corporate offices. If it smells this way to raise their chickens I only wonder what filth the chickens must be eating.
Think about this the next time you eat a Gold-n-Plump chicken!