Go4WorldBusiness.comI am filing a complaint

My name is claude dorce owner and president of labelle furniture gallery trading inc,
Saturday night last week I upgraded my membership to silver level by paying online $ 171 which is $149.00 plus taxwhich is the required amount to pay for such purpose. Through paypal, a transaction receipt was assigned to my payment. It was said that my payment will processed within 24hrs. As response in expecting my membership would allow me to response to buyers inquiries, I was told that I need to provide my personal id, the business certificat which I submitted; then a certain mr mohit kumar ask me to submit my business utility bill and my last bill of lading.
I complaint to a gentleman in b2b network about it, because when I got registered as junior member, such thing was not required and after all I am not allowed to response to buyers inquiries.
Can someone from go4worldbusiness help clarify whats going on.

Claude dorce

I

I.
When I was getting registered as a junoir member no fee was required neither id as my passport and my new york business certificat legal biding allowing business people to conduct business in the us. Surprisingly I received today from a certain mr. Mohit kumar who feel that he is not satisfied with business and federal tax id and a copy of my passport asking me to submit the last utility bill under the business name and the last bill of lading, the worst when I try to respond to a buyer inwuiry, the system said you are not allowed to respond to inquiries after collecting my money.
Please I demand some assistance and clarifications.

Claude dorce

• Pr
    preethiram creations Aug 07, 2018

MADAM I WANTED TO BE FREE MEMBER ATLEAST I KNOW FULLY ABT THE SERICES AND THE PARTIES ENQUIRY AND APPROVE
    OUR REPLIES. MAY BE 1 MONTH REQD FOR ME. THX/SRIDHARAN

• Pr
    preethiram creations Aug 07, 2018

Dear sir/madam
    i am sridharan of preethiram creations, TIRUPUR (TAMILNADU) INDIA IN GARMENT INDUSTRY AND TO KNOW ABT.
    G04WORLD BUSINESS AS A FREE MEMBER. FOR KNOWING ABT EVERY THING I WANT TO BE A FREE MEMBER FOR
    WHICH WHAT I HAVE TO DO. PLEASE CLARIFY MY MOB.NOS. 91 [protected]/91 [protected]/91 [protected].

PLEASE LET ME KNOW TO PROCEED AND IN FUTURE I CAN BECOME REGULAR MEMBER AFTER KNOWING THE TERMS
    AND CONDITIONS.

James Stepehen Jan 16, 2018

Neha you are very big scammer .
    You took money from my partner as well .

• Ne
    Neha Taneja Feb 28, 2017

Dear Claude,

I am Neha, Client Relationship Manager at Go4WorldBusiness.com

At our B2B website, we take safety and security very seriously and have dedicated teams across the company that focus on fighting cybercrime and protecting people's account.

When a member upgrades his membership status from Free to Paid, he needs to pass the screening process.

During screening a client, we ask them to submit certain kind of paperwork which should establish their company identity. We ask documents like-
    a) Scanned copy of the Registration Certificate
    b) A Latest Utility Bill issued in the name of his company
    c) Past Performance Records showing the recent import-export made by the company (bill of lading), and
    d) Any Government issued Photo Id proof.

These documents are required by the Verification Team to fulfill the scrutiny check.

Though we got the documents from your end, we have not had a Latest Utility Bill submitted by your company.

You are requested to go through the list once again and submit the scanned copies so that we can process the payment status.

Awaiting for an early response.

Regards,
    Neha
    Client Relationship Manager at Go4WorldBusiness.com
    Phone : 91-11-[protected] Extn: 113.