Global Outreach InternationalUnsolicited phone calls

M

I too have been harassed by this company. They call multiple times per day and never leave a message. I finally answered today and the woman said I had responded to an offer on the internet and they wanted me to purchase a sample of a weight loss product. I have not responded to this kind of ad on the internet. I told the operator to stop calling I do not want their product and if they continue to harass me I will report them to the phone company.