Having problems with Glade?

1800 409 176 (Ireland)
1800 801 869 (Australia)
1800 880 081 (Malaysia & Singapore)
1800 091 6686 (Colombia, Ecuador & Peru)
1800 849 6077 (Mexico & Costa Rica)
+1 800 558 5252 (United States)
+44 800 353 353 (United Kingdom)
+49 800 295 913 (Germany & German Speaking Countries)
+31 800 020 0333 (Netherlands)
+966 126 374 851 (Saudi Arabia)
1525 Howe Street

Piazzale Burke 3, 20020 Arese, Milano

Netherlands
Postbus 22, 3640 AA Mijdrecht

Russia
Panfilove St., 19/1, Business Center Green Point, Moscow Region, Khimki, 141407, Russia

Spain

5th Floor, Plot № 68, Sector-44, Gurgaon Haryana - 122003, India

South Africa
192 Smit Street, Fairland, 2195 South Africa

Argentina
Uruguay 7286, B1609EIU - Boulogne, Pdo. de San Isidro, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina

Mexico & Costa Rica
Arquímedes 15, Col. Bosque de Chapultepec, Delegación Miguel Hidalgo, México, D.F., C.P. 11580

Complaints & Reviews

frebreeze clip on air freshener

I clipped the air freshener on my vent and it leaked out slowly on my dash..melting the plastic. Moved it to...

too wet

I have used Glade air spray for years. I always liked it, and preferred the fragrances to those of other...

started firer

brought two glass glade candles after putting them on hour later could smell burning. as it burnt hole in my...

Resolved bad taste

I do realise that companies have to find ways to advertise their products. But do we really need a child talking to his mother that he needs to take a POO. My whole family think this is in very bad taste. Not only do we have to put up with this advert, but this is just one that has gone over the top. Plus the fact that this is shown at mealtimes just makes it that much more degrading.
I am seriously thinking of complaining to the appropriate authorities.

• Updated by Tony 123 · Nov 08, 2019

I had purchased two pumps after about two months they stop working then I replaced the batteries they work for a little bit then they stop working again

• Ly
    Lynn Hall Mar 10, 2009

How I totally agree with Bryan's comments regarding this advert. I find it disgusting and why is it shown at meal times? I find myself having to switch channels when this advert appears and it certainly doesn't encourage to buy this product.
    Is this the best your advert men/women can come up with? It does not promote Glade in a favourable way. Or perhaps the fact it is so horrible is all part of the campaign, to get the public to react, so in your eyes makes this a successful campaign.

All I know is that I will NEVER buy a Glade product again so you have failed with me I am afraid.

marie burke flynn Sep 13, 2009

i agree with the comments re poo smell have just seen ad for housewife
    who has forgotten cooffee morning i could relate to this if my
    hair was not just done i was wearing my best clothes and my house was
    always tidy not the norm for working housewives very very upsetting
    to feel so inadequate !!!

• Bo
    Bobpen Mar 28, 2011

I have a glade sensor. We liked it at first but when I bent down to pick up something in its vicinity it sprayed me in the eye. After flushing my eye I realized my granchildren or elderly parents could be sprayed and be hurt and startled as I was. I hope something could be down to fix this.

• Ro
    Ronayne Nacy Dold Feb 03, 2012

This is the second time I've used "Clean Linen" spray and when it gets about to where I have two thirds left in the container it stops spraying. I know there is more spray in the container but it stops spraying. Totally frustrating. Please comment - my E-mail address is: [email protected]

• Lt
    l torres Nov 22, 2012

Glade Soft Mist spray has been broken after not even finishing the bottle. Just used a couple of sprays and it stopped working. This was a waste of money and a dissapointment. I prefer the old sprayer verses the new soft mist spray. I definitely would not recommend it and waste!!

• Al
    A.L. Pais Dec 06, 2012

These Glade Soft Mist sprays don't seem to work after a few sprays. They seem to lose any propellant that makes the spray work. It is obvious that there is a large amount of liquid still left in the can. This has happened with every single Glade Soft Mist spray can that I've used recently.

Nancy H. Parker Apr 09, 2013

My complaint is that when you spray a room with Glade Air fresheners it completely wets the room down!! The scent has been reduced drastically and more water added!! I will not purchase any more of this product.

• Th
    Thomas Zaremba Jan 31, 2014

I always liked the Glade spray air fresheners until I bought the Soft Mist version. When standing on my tiled bathroom floor I can feel the spray falling to the floor while I spray it, and the floor becomes very slippery! I will not buy this product ever again.

• Do
    Donna5678 Feb 11, 2019

Bought a glade automatic refill that has leaked all around the can leaking out of the unit it goes in causing damage to the furniture it was on you can see from pictures damaged caused to furniture and there is nothing wrong with glade unit that has been spraying the air freshener out
    Yours mrs frame

Annabee May 12, 2019

I brought this product saturday to find the top was snapped off and now cant be used another £4 down the drain as this isnt the first time its happened this puts me off wanting to buy more of glade products

Anna
    [email protected]

• Te
    Terrispen Jul 06, 2019

Althought i did not keep the outer packaging i have attached pictures of my most recent purchase... i bought a 2 pack of the product for my 2 machines... one worked perfectly... the other hqoever sprays correctly but sprays nothing out like its empty ! These
    Products are not cheap!!! And i believe its a bad quality control issue

Nad Nad Aug 17, 2019

The large glade candle would not stay lit!, it crackled and created holes in the wax. I have used many of the smaller candles and so knew this was faulty. The candle did not smell as strongly as other candles I bought in the same range. I purchased the candle at Wilko in Colindale.

• La
    Laura salazar Sep 21, 2019

The oil from the plug in leaked out and burned a hole on my kitchen floor...it bubbled all up and the fill in was empty and burned a whole all the way too the cement

Naomikayden Oct 13, 2019

I keep paying £5.00 per candle I buy and they have no scent I expect my house to be smelling nice and fresh and there is nothing.

I don't expect to be spending this sort of money for a candle to have no scent coming out when it's not lit and in the shop smells good and soon as you light it nothing

Mamaw1948 Oct 28, 2019

After 2 hours burning black film on commode and bathtub...and all bathroom fixtures. At same time had another same type candle burning in kitchen area. Same black film on all kitchen appliances. I am furious and will never buy these again. I'm posting to my facebook page also.

• To
    Tony 123 Nov 17, 2019

I bought To Glade pumps after about two months they stop working I replace the batteries they work for a little bit and is that working again

• Ly
    Lynette Princess Nov 20, 2019

I would like to be reimbursed.i purchased it at DauneReade #14276 1270 Broadway New York 10001.this is unacceptable to have clients like me coming to your store and purchase any type of items and get all the way home and then the item is not workable I would like to be we and reimburse or sent a free refill

• Ho
    Hoona Dec 11, 2019

The candle was burning on my coffee table when I could smell burning,
    The candle had got so hot it burnt and melted the plastic coating and also burning my coffee table which cost £100, I dread to think what could have happened if I hadn't of noticed.

• Jc
    Jcheck30 Jan 20, 2020

I bought the sweet pea plug in combo pack with dispensers and one of my plug ins were empty no sent or juice or anything to bad i really loved this product

• Ne
    Nellie guillot Feb 01, 2020

I recently bought the glade plug in 1 week having plugged thank god my husband was plugging his game and he saw this very dangerous the fragrance was going into the plug

• Kc
    K Cooper Feb 02, 2020

When you put a refill in it, it doesn't spray.

Video explains all.

Will be buying another brand from now on and I've wasted money on refills that don't work.

I keep being asked to expand on my complaint, but other then the thing doesn't work after it's been refilled I don't know what to say.

...