Giove Law OfficeScam

L

For the last two weeks Rodney Giove and Shanon Dils have bounced employee paychecks. They have run out of paper to collect so we get to rehash a lot of old garbage that is worthless. ### Giove and his fake tittys girlfriend have nothing to say but bulls*#t. Everyone is looking for a place to move. They are putting hold checks through telling debtors that their checks bounced them running them a second time. Shanon is an airhead just runs around screaming while the place is caving in around her. If Giove has your bank account or credit card you better watch it or they will hit you again for every cent in that account. Rodney hardley comes arounf anymore he hides from the summons servers.

More Giove Law Office Complaints & Reviews

• Ga
    Gator29 Apr 20, 2010

This company keeps calling me at work claiming I owe this money. They first contacted my husband which I have no idea how they got his cell phone number. I found all these things about them saying they are scam artists on the internet. They keep calling and saying the same stuff that they will file with the court by 5pm but never do. They claim they are a law office which they are just renting out the license. This is totally illegal and something needs to stop. I am getting sick and tired of this. What do I do?

• We
    Wendi Self Jan 19, 2010

They were only supposed to charge 50.00 per month. Today they took out 120.00

• Lr
    lrichardson May 13, 2009

I agree this women called our place of business today looking for someone that she is seeking to get money from. I told her that we do
    take personal message's for employees and they are not allowed to get personal call here. she got really nasty with me and I am the receptionist Ithought it to be odd and found out all of this info on Giove law offices.

• Da
    Darlene Devers Apr 24, 2009

In late February, a gentleman called and offered to settle my Levin account balance for 1, 259.13. On March 2, 2009, this same amount was direct debitted from my checking account with Charter One Bank - [protected].
    The real attorneys from Levin furniture are now expecting me to pay a settlement of over 2, 000.00 for the same debt! I'm calling the bank to try and determine what information they may have about this debit. Multiple web sites have declared Giove Law Office as a scam.