Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Crypto & Hedge Funds Review of George Leigh (Crypto Tipster)

George Leigh (Crypto Tipster)  - this crook cheated people out for six figures regarding his bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment schemes!

I
Author of the complaint
8:28 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

If you get an offer from George Leigh ([protected]@crypto-tipster.com and [protected]@gmail.com), who calls himself the "Crypto Tipster", STAY AWAY! He had a website called www.crypto-tipster.com. He was selling a weekly newsletter service about the hottest cryptocurrencies to buy in 2017 and 2018. Also, when you buy into his service, he will ask you to invest money using bitcoins (he will give you his bitcoin address to deposit your money into) into his so-called fund. Once you send him the money, he will ask you to invest more money into another one of his so-called funds. He claims that those funds will skyrocket your investment and that he will take a 20% cut (80% for you) of the profits. He also says that he will update you every week on these funds, which he NEVER does. When you ask him about an update of the investment, he doesn't respond. HE WILL IGNORE YOU! What this means is that he's a TOTAL SCAM ARTIST! STAY AWAY!

There's a link proving that he's a scammer:

www.scambitcoin.com/contact-us/