Resolved Gemologica.com / Child's 4MM Pink Topaz 14K White Gold Earrings Screw Backs — Misleading Size Advertisement
Gemologica.com is engaged in false advertisement of it's earrings. Item# P998, is described as "Child's 4mm Pink Topaz 14K White Gold Earrings". Item# P473 is described as "14K White Gold Kid's Screw Back Pink Topaz Stud Earrings, 3mm". Upon receiving my order, I noticed the stones seemed small, so after measuring P998, I found the supposed 4mm earrings actually measured 3mm and P473, the 3mm earrings actually measured 2mm. I immediately called the company and was told that you can't use a ruler, that you need a special gemologists tool to measure the mm's correctly, which is ridiculous. No where on the web site does it say anything about the sizes (in this case mm) not being in actual/real world sizes. This is extremely misleading and should be in plain sight on the web site.
More Gemologica.com / Child's 4MM Pink Topaz 14K White Gold Earrings Screw Backs Complaints & Reviews
- Gemologica.com - Poor Quality
- Gemologica.com - Bad quality and service
- Gemologica.com - Not what I paid for
- Gemologica - jewelry
- Gemologica - Buyers beware
- Gemologica - Horrible company
- Gemologica - Goods not received no refund
- Gemologica - I never received the goods I purchased
- Gemologica - Poor quality!