GearBest — semi - fraud business module
As part of a case study, ordered 3 random items from flash sales and promotions.
As per previous cases studies and current experience we can tell with reasonable confidence that the whole business of Gear Best counts basically on silent/voiceless customers who lose their buys.
A proportion of no more than 4.5% of sellers in the site is genuine. The rest fall in 2 categories: Doesn't exist (fake accounts) or scam.
Interestingly, part of scammers and "genuine" sellers are linked to drugs money laundry system established in west Europe mainland and China.
More GearBest Complaints & Reviews
- GearBest - product not received 
- GearBest - very professional thieves! 
- GearBest - beelink x2 tv box 4k h.265 decoding/defective product 
- [Resolved] GearBest - faulty product delivered. 
- GearBest - leagoo m8 pro
- GearBest - continuous nonsense going on at gearbest 
- GearBest - worst website ever
- GearBest - scam company 
- GearBest - gearbest / nontrustworthy
- GearBest - never received good and they will now speak to me in any form