Gatleys/FUTONFUTONSSTORE

S

I am currently in a process of "NIGHTMARE". I have placed the order in September 07 and Futonsstore has already charged me and I have not received the shipment yet and their website is under construction and they do not reply to my e-mails. It is mid November - they have taken my money and are not supplying the Futon.

I am frustrated. Can anyone suggest what I should do?

• Ap
    ap123 Feb 11, 2009

Gatleys may have gone bankrupt, but the people are still up to the same games as EtailEngine LLC
    Running sites such as:
    Modflat
    Indoor Cycling
    Power Fitness
    and more ...

I am still struggling to get a refund from Greenhousesoutlet thats been promised me 3 times.
    There is a growing list of complaints against this company at the BBB.
    Beware !!

• Ki
    Kim Raynor Jan 18, 2008

WOW, I thought I was alone but I see I'm not .... I also am getting scammed by the same company and I also bought a futon in September and I canceled the order when i did not receive it . Then a week later I still did not get my money refunded however the frame came to the house, so I thought maybe I would get the mattress that is on back-order, but it is now January and I have no mattress and no money and cannot get in touch with anyone...
    Has anyone also noticed that CSN FUTONS is the same web-site as " THE FUTON STORE" but funny they have no idea what I am talking about when I called them..

PLEASE HELP IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO :(

Kim Raynor

• Mi
    Mike Dec 27, 2007

They are bankrupt. You will probably not get anything.