Gambler Tobaccothe loose pipe tobacco

L

Gambler, I didn't mind the twigs I often find in your tobacco cause I liked your tobacco, it was the perfect tobacco flavor, strength and everything. It didn't burn or irritate my throat like some other tobaccos do. BUT two times in one year this bizarre odity happened while smoking that left me sick and baffled: Suddenly, as I am taking my next puff, that very puff felt like I suddenly swallowed acid, first my mouth, where it felt like I stuffed it with ice, then my lungs, oh my lungs felt like I swallowed acid and it went into my lungs I was convulsing trying to breath when I finally started pulling small breaths I started throwing up with intense stomach pain. What on earth was in those puffs. The first time it happened it wasn't as strong it felt as if I puffed on a super mega strong menthol tobacco. (I smoke no menthol and had/have no menthol) but the second time this happened it felt like acid straight up acid in the mouth and lungs. Then when it finally subsides after a good 15 mn, you are left with a splitting headache and nausea for days. You don't have a website, or a phone or even an address where I can contact you cause I need to know what's on earth is going on, are you trying to kill ppl with just one puff. But most of all what was it. I need to know what I inhaled and what I put in my system.

• Updated by Les Inconnus · Dec 29, 2018

Even the complaint page for Gambler is a mess no way of editing, reviewing or adding anything. Wow, what a twilight zone!