Gallagher Bassett — Stay away
I too had a workman's comp claim in which my actual doctor and the doctor I was sent to from work both put me on work restrictions after a shoulder injury. GB denied my claim but stated that I could file for an appeal within twenty days. I had it sent in 2 days later. Still to this day have never heard from them whatsoever. They played it off as a shoulder sprain. Well 5 and half months later my shoulder is still not like it used to be. It's got about sixty percent of its strength back. Pretty crappy since I was supposed to start firefighter training in the fall and now because of GB, I may not be able to ever achieve that dream. Thanks alot [censored]s!
More Gallagher Bassett Complaints & Reviews
- Gallagher Bassett - Very rude and unprofessional
- Gallagher Bassett - workman's comp
- Gallagher Bassett Workers Comp - Rude & Unprofessional!!!
- Gallagher Bassett - Terrible experience
- Gallagher Bassett - Crooks and Trained Liars
- Gallagher Bassett - They do not do their job
- Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc. - Bunch of lying ###
- Gallagher Bassett Services - claim adjuster service
- Gallagher Bassett - Rude Employees
- Gallagher Bassett International - This company is awful