Galaxy FundingScam and cheating

L

The company Galaxy Funding Called me one day and said I had been approved for a 250, 000 loan. I had filled out an application online and they called me a couple of months later. He faxed me information about them and said that all there customers have to pay 10 percent on the loan before they could receive it. I was so happy I sent 2500 dollars to them through western union and I faxed my drivers licensed to them. He told me because of my credit that I would have to send 2500 more and that would be final. I sent my last dollar and even lost my job to scrap up the money to send it!

I pawned all my belongings faxed the promissory not back and he assured me my money would be in my account the next day. I was so excited until that morning when I woke up and checked my account and the money wasn't there. I was so sick. I had no money to eat I called them and they didn't answer the phone. Then finally a week later I talked to him and he told me that we were going to go through the refund process and we did. My money was suppose to arrive December the 15 and it never came. I lost my apartment, I have no money and had to move back home with my parents. My parents are struggling and I was wanting that money to make a better a life for us. I really wish I could get my money back and start going to school and getting me a place to live again. I have all there information and when I called the FBI in nashville to report it, they took the info and told me that it would be two to three months before they could help me because they are dealing with the war.