FWM Lab-UltraCleanseinternet scam

F

I responded to a "Free Trial" for Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse for
$.99 for shipping on each. My credit card was billed for $39.95 (1) time and $87.13 2X
for a total of almost $200. within a week from the date I had ordered the Trial. I tried
to call the number and the message said that I had to go to the web site
"myordersupport.com". I canceled the future orders and when I contacted the
customer service department I was informed to fax a copy of disputed charged to a toll
free number which fax never was shown to go through "busy". I contacted my
credit card and advised them of the unauthorized charges. This company is located in
Cyprus Greece and they charged an international servcie assessment free on each amount. I
contacted the FTC and B.B. in Florida and finally got my refund with no further phone
calls from the company. This product was advertized on Winamp radio.The name of the
company for credit card charges is Health-Cleanse and Ultimathealth Cleanse

This company is in Hollywood, FL and goes by several different name. They have like 6 different web sites offering several items.

Write to local Better Business Bureau, the newspapers in your area, Federal Trade Commission, the Postmaster General and complain to local political people in Florida to put a stop to their activity.

See report at "sefloriad.bbb.org/business-report/fwm-laborories". This will pull up all of the alias used and various phone numbers, etc. The President is listed and Brian Weiss.