Future Focus Infotech Pvt LtdIrresoponsibility of the Customer Care

U

Hi,

I am using this airtel connection for the past 1 year, inspite of me facing lots of problems. I am being deducted alomst 100 rs for no reasons, when i called the customer care, (after 6 times) i was being transferred to a Manager - Bala Murugan. He explained me the details why there was a deduction in my balance, and he also told me that the amt will be refunded to me within 1 hur of time and now it is almost 24 hrs. I am still calling the customer care, where they executives are so very irresponsible to answer my questions and they just disconnect eh call for no reasons where they are not able to answer my quieries.

It is so ridiculous that airtel being a service provider, the serive is not being completely provided to teh customers. I want my queries to be answered quickly.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices