Frigidaire — dryer
Hello. Many years ago there was a lawsuit related to my dryer. I was sent a few options to solve the problem because of the potential risk of having a fire with this dryer. I never heard back in writing or by phone about the outcome. I still own and use this dryer. I have constant maintenance and proper lint removal after each use. I also as a precaution do not run it at night or when heading out as I am afraid a fire may start when I am not tending to it. I know it has been a long time and I still use it. But I have no choice since I am unable to purchase a new one at full price. I have become very scared of using it lately becuse it's been making some random noises. I would like to know how Frigidaire can help me get a replacement. I understand I was under the warranty/lawsuit and that makes me eligible for a replacement before a disaster occurs. Thank you for your time.
More Frigidaire Complaints & Reviews
- Electrolux Induction Range - e15 error code - cooktop not working
- Frigidaire - front load washer poorly engineered.
- Electrolux India - pathetic customer service by electrolux
- Electrolux Front Loader Washer & Dryer - % year warranty & dryer breaks 1.4 yrs into contract
- Electrolux - Washer & Dryer - rebate scam
- Frigidaire - product is front load washer, model fffw5000oqw
- Electrolux Microwave - terrible customer service
- Frigidaire - service contract
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - frigidaire dishwasher: 2 years old
- Frigidaire - refrigerator fan quit, spoiled food