Friend Jungle.comSpam

P

They make up fake profiles to trick you and make you pay for their services.For example they keep sending me requests from girls from my country but all of these messages are in English...ALL OF THEM.Now there is no way that a girl from the same town where I live would not write in my language.Besides I have only one profile picture and it is a funny Al Bundy pic and I get dozens of requests from beautiful girls as their pictures show.Don't you think that this is too nice to be true?And if it is then it' not true.And all those messages can be seen if you pay quite a lot of money.And one more thing...I wrote to my profile not to send messages because I'm not going to pay for it, instead send me an sms to my mobile...of course it's in Hungarian(my language).How many sms do you think I got so far?None.
So I agree with the first post...don't waste your time and money!

• Ca
    cadji Aug 02, 2013

FRIEND JUNGLE IS FRAUD !!!
    I joined for a month and then closed the account, but they continued to charge me !!! THEY STOLE $100 and I had to block my credit card.

BENJIISTHEONE Nov 07, 2011

scammer with her nigerian mate "bolu adenuga"

BENJIISTHEONE Nov 05, 2011

thanks for this advise and i agree with you thankyou very much.

• Su
    successones Nov 05, 2011

Benji you are beyond foolish.
    "SHE" is nothing more than a Sepuku girl aka sidekick, working for the Nigerian scammers. That is ALL you are dealing with and as I've said over & over again, that's why you can't trust online dating.

ONLY reason she was even faking her accent is they all work together, in order to sink MONEY & gifts right out of YOU. If the Nigerian loser isn't impersonating her half the time, he's just using his Sepuku sidekick.

The big sites that promote dating are the biggest frauds out there, guaranteed. YOU have been warned. They are 90% filled with this sort of bullsht, fake Nigerian scams, Phillipino scammer girls & even American girls making their living off of online scams.

I met one & spoke to her, lives in Delaware. She speaks perfect English her two bit scams, & the hoe makes apologies of the fact she's doing it to bleed the sugar daddies dry. Probably works for the Africa scam, for all I know.

This sort of ### should be illegal by now, that's correct. But since it ain't I only need to say once...BEWARE OF ONLINE DATING AND DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. Ever.

BENJIISTHEONE Nov 05, 2011

very sorry about all this people im dissapointed about this here. its an evil thing to do to someone.

BENJIISTHEONE Nov 05, 2011

i didnt know that before im to all this your right toads tool and youre right.

BENJIISTHEONE Nov 05, 2011

if your got no profile picture then "olisbos" you must have a even smaller dick then and its called [censored]y dick like you "###".

BENJIISTHEONE Nov 05, 2011

are you a scammer too then english ian?

BENJIISTHEONE Nov 05, 2011

whats the name of the person he/she scammed then ha nd who the *uck are you then.

BENJIISTHEONE Nov 05, 2011

you must of scammed my friend then hay, pretending to be marlana with an american accent. then if it isnt her then who is she then, genious.

• English Ian Nov 05, 2011

LOL olisbos!!!

BENJIISTHEONE Nov 05, 2011

whatever whoever uses are fake username then scam people out of there money pieces of ### and should locked up and treated like animals.

BENJIISTHEONE Nov 05, 2011

whatever you must a scammer too then ha ###.

BENJIISTHEONE Nov 04, 2011

BENJIISTHEONE AGAIN marlana ottinger is a scammer never let her take over your confidence she will try and exploit you for evey dollar youve got, i told her i had no more money to give her and she pushed and pushed me harder making up crap stories how her grandmother was sick with cancer and needed medical attention and marlana was in Nigeria at the time and she will use tricks to make her feel sorry for her and what the hell what grand daughter is she should be with her if she was sick enough!! and will ask for you to send money either by a International Bank Transfer or western union money transfer thats the one scammers use all around the world because its not regulated by law so anyone can pick up the money i learnt my lesson now, you dirty little scammer.

BENJIISTHEONE Nov 04, 2011

i met a girl named marlana ottinger she is a very good scammer her user name is: Heavensent247, she is 28, she is female i hope, she is of american/russian decent, she is staying london with her cousin her e-mail is: [email protected] dont chat to this girl please she is not worth your time, effort and money, PLEASE.

• Su
    successones Oct 30, 2011

They use FAKE profiles.

Beware of friendjungle or even any "BIG" dating websites like singlesnet. They use FAKE, OBVIOUSLY fraudulent profiles to get people to sign up!!!

They have robots running these profiles. I got so many complaints from male and female alike, that I would just warn you...DO NOT EVER TRUST "NEW ON THE SCENE" dating sites. You'll find more legit people at a bar or small social network site, guaranteed.

Should be entirely illegal to use robots and robot spam to solicit sign ups to your dating website(s) no matter who the hell you are. Period.

• Al
    alcest Aug 23, 2011

Great site. I was skeptical at first because of some random obvious spammers (you know girls MeganFox-hot ), but luckily I stayed a little longer and it was really worth. Wouldn't have met my Sammie if it wasn't for this site

• Uk
    uksharkuk Oct 09, 2009

Friend jungle is a scam - don't join. You'll waste your time and your money.

People who live in england aren't crazy about baseball, basketball or american football!!! One of the profiles actually has a picture of kylie minogue!!