Freedom GoldCharged 149.00, never received packet!

E

A telemarketer contacted me offering free gasoline and airline vouchers if I would sign up for a free trial fro the company Freedom Gold. They told me that I would have 2 weeks to look over the packet and to decide if it was for me. I never received the packet and I had no way of getting a hold of them until they charged my bank account 149.00. I got the number from my bank and when I called them they told me it was too late and they would cancel my account. I told them I never received the packet and wanted a refund. They told me no and offered to give me a 50 dollar rebate and resend the materials. I had no choice but to accept and I never got the new material. I tried calling them back again and they canceled my account.

• Va
    Van DeGraw Oct 04, 2016

[email protected] if you can help please let me know, , ,

09/03/2016 12:40:44 EASYREC [protected], DOUGLASVILLE, GA CASH PURCHASE $149.00 this I discovered and have tried many places to locate who they are...

• St
    stanley steger Nov 08, 2007

Freedom gold and distinct advantage took money from my checking account without my approval for gas vouchers and i have received most of my money back but not all of it. Something else these companies make money selling e-mail addresses so people can solicit different products I know it's them because they have my last name spelled wrong and when the e-mail come with the incorrect spelling I know it's from them they spell my last name steeger and the correct spelling is steger.

• Le
    Leo Mar 25, 2007

Attention, Everyone!

If you have ever got a phone call from any of the following companies, check your bank account immediately:

-Distinct Advantage
    -Prism Communications
    -Capitol Vacations
    -Agents Travel Network
    -VersaTalk

Check your bank account to see is there any unauthorized subtraction or withdrawal. Be alert!

If you have already been debited for a membership fee of $149.00, or other fees, act immediately to get your money back.

We are trying to combine some victims together to take actions toward such fraudulence.

Email me if you want to join us.