Freddy KIA Houston TX 77034 — I am leasing kia sportage, from freddy kia.
On November 10, 2019 i was driving on I-10 West all of a sudden there was a warning buzzer and dash light on informing me that the 2019 KIA Sportage is over heating.Roadside assistance was called to tow the KIA Sportage to the dealer but no one was there.The car had to be stored over night at the Apple towing lot .The car was taken to dealer this morning around 9:00 am.I received a call from service dept. around 9:30 am asking what is the problem with the car.Got a ride to dealer Freddy KIA only to be told car had not been checked out because there were other people with appointments and no loaner cars available. I pay $432.00 per month car note, to lease. I work 5 day a week but could not get to work today because my car did not have an appointment to break down.
More Freddy KIA Houston TX 77034 Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!! 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam 
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood 
- KIA Motors - bad paint 
- KIA Motors Mobile Promo - text received 
- KIA - 2016 kia optima and lousy customer service from corporate kia
- KIA Motors Corporation - interior trim
- Kia Lottery - scam
- KIA Motors Corporation - kia sportage after sales service
- KIA Motors - kia cerato car