Fred MeyerUnfair pricing that is concealed. Unfair advertising in store.

P Feb 19, 2020

I have had more problems at the Hillsboro store on TV highway then I have ever had lately. I have shopped there for years. I attached a photo to show you their advertising. The paper and the sign where the chicken was said 50 Percent off. When I saw the yellow tag on the package and asked a helper in the store if this sign means 50 percent off the price circled in Red and she said yes. So I bought four packages but while going thru the checker stand it was busy and she was all by herself so did not pay attention to the register when I put it on my Fred Meyer Card. When I got home I noticed my bill seemed high so checked and saw they charged me for the priced in red. LOL why not buy on get one free????? I went to the return desk and clerk said she could not refund me the money.

Another dissident that happened to me after Thanksgiving. I was shopping and in the freezer section there was a sign over the Turkey Breast that said 49cent per lbs. I bought two and noticed later they charged full price. When I went back to the clerk she said that sail was the day before and no longer good when I bought it.

I am 80 years old and can't watch for errors at the check out time.

What has changed at this store. I have older friends that said they have had the same problems.

Unfair pricing that is concealed. Unfair advertising in store.