Franl Uriaspoor business practices and constant hounding for work

Tree service and lanscape/painting/carpentry frank urias.
My complaint is that around 730am-8am, he drives around the neighborhood looking for work. I dont mind that, its just at that time, he rings the doorbell continuously and it gets on my nerves that I had to tell him to stop. 2 times is enough but nonstop is rediculous.
I was annoying by his actions that I didnt care for his services and told him that I wasnt interested.
I ripped up the card in his face after he gave it to me.
The next day, around 745 am, he rings my doorbell nonstop. I answer it and he asked it I had work for him, I said no. SO he tried the handle on my screen door and asked to come in so he can talk about his business. Im a woman and his actions were a red flag.
I said to him I wasnt interested and told him 'dont come here again."
He has been coming to my house for 5 days straight days, ringing my doorbell nonstop asking for work. HE's not as worse as the other tree service work Ricardo Camacho

poor business practices and constant hounding for work