Foresee Results — Spam

W

I'm just plain tired of seeing Foresee Result popups within every e-store I visit. People have popup blockers for a reason. To make things worst, they appear at the worst time like when I first enter or when I'm in the middle of something important (like entering my credit card number). Popups are usually employed to convince people to visit websites. When I'm there I just want to be left alone!

To add insult to injury, their surveys are long, tedious, and intrusive. Of course at the very end, they don't offer you coupons or entry into a drawing of some sort. They have the gall to solicit further participation in other surveys! Seriously, peoples' time and opinions are valuable. Foresee Results make money by nagging and annoying web users. They're nothing more than spammers! We as consumers must do something by complain to all online retailers who use this company. It's a horrible way to treat your customers.