Food Basics — discriminatory harassment
July 11, 2019 afternoon Gerrard Square Mall Food Basics, a plain cloth female without her ID card approached my wife and accused her for shoplifting. English is my wife's second language, she tried her very best to let her know that the products were from Walmart with proof of payment. A man came out from Food Basics joined with his female co-worker asking why my wife raised her voice and demanded an apology then went back to Food Basics without checking the receipt and called mall security.
More Food Basics Complaints & Reviews
- Food Basics - racism
- Food Basics - customer service
- Food Basics Complaints & Reviews - verbal profane assault from staff
- Food Basics - verbal assault
- Food Basics - refund
- Food Basics - poor customer relations skills
- Food Basics - cashier at customer service desk.
- Food Basics - management smiths falls
- Food Basics - an employee in his uniform threatened to assault me
- Food Basics - manager and staff unprofessional