ADVERTISIMENT

Food Basicscashier at customer service desk.

The cashier was very abrupt, tossing our groceries down the conveyer belt, had a totally angry look on her face, while dealing with the elder customer, and with a person who came up to her and asked for change, she told her to wait a min, this was at the customer service desk, the person that asked for change apologized to cashier and to us, as she felt she had held up, cashier did not respond.. She did thank us when giving back change, I said been a long day, she did not answer.. I don't know if she was having a bad day, but its no way to act.. Her ID no is 158.. We will not be going to whatever till she is on anymore. I would have said something to her, but I wasn't feeling well, and just wanted to leave. She has been normally personable.

My email is [protected]@yahoo.com