FlirtONDating site

I

I have just registered on this site for a day only in the weak end, and i wanted to delete my account, profiles and pictures, but they did not help me with that, they help questions and answers, so the only thing i can do is to deactivate my profile, i want to remove and close my pictures and my profile from the site.

• Is
    Is only Mar 09, 2016

This site is very manipulative, they have no respect for thier clients, they do not all ow you to delete your picutres or even deactivate, and they wont remove your account, they are eneaky, i find the deactivate my account by coincidenece, it's a tricky site, thet do not respond to their customers, i do not have choice but to stay with them, even if i do not like the site, and frankly i do not know if my account is active or not, i have sent them e.mails and messages many time to remove my picture and my profile, but they do not respond, i coomunicate nicely and politly with them but they refusse to close my account, this so controlling site, unbeleivable.hard people to deal with.

• Is
    Is only Mar 10, 2016

yes indeed they refuse to tkae of my picturs and profile from the site.