Fit 4 Lesscancelling

I recieved a letter telling me that y sons contract was coming to a close soon. I took in the letter clearly stating that I must cancell before to renewal date. But there is no time frame stated. They tell me I have to cancell after the experiation date. If I cancell before that than it an automatic 3 months I have to pay. How am I supposed to deal with this. All I want to do is stop the renewal and not have the membership extended, My son has fractured his hip and cant use the gym right now anyway, I have no problem completing the contract, I can't end my membership until his is cancelled since he is under 18 and a parent has to be a member for his to stay active. Mine is on a 30 day notice. Isn't there an unwritten rule that unless otherwise stated that a 30 notice is required for cnceling a contract?

More Fit 4 Less Complaints & Reviews