The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Firstsource Advantage, LLC — Harassed and released information to 3rd party
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I contacted the collection company to settle a debt. I informed them that I would call them back when I received verification from the bank. But I would not do a check by phone I would send a cashiers check. They called me 5 times within an hour on my cell phone and called my home and shared information with someone that answered the phone without authorization. Repeated word for word the conversation, amount owed, settlement info, that I was going to borrow the money to pay this debt off, even included that I would call them back. I called the company back and spoke to the woman who admitted she shared information. I know this is a violation of my rights. Is there anything that can be done?
More Firstsource Advantage, LLC Complaints & Reviews
- First Source Advantage - Law breaking
- FirstSource Advantage - Fraud and cheating
- Firstsource Solutions - scam
- First Source Advantage - Awful experience
- First Source Solution LTD, SILIGURI - Harassment at work by HR & TL
- First Source Advantage LLC - violation of the FDCPA
- First Source Advantage - Harassing phone calls.
- First Source Advantage - harrassement
- First Source Solution Ltd, Siliguri - Harassment at work by tl
- First Source Advantage - harrassment