The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Fireside Bank — Unprofessionalism and harassment
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Today is July 13. I received a call from Fireside at 1:00 p.m. The representative ask my name then proceeded to yell at me with threats of picking up the car. As I have told Fireside, I have done my best to make payments based upon my availability of funds. My car payment is 272.52 per month the previous payment I sent was $300. I am managing the best I can to meet the minimum payment. I am disappointed that Fireside personnel would act in an unprofessional manner such as the yelling and threats that occur today. I will continue to make my payments as stated but will no longer be subject to the unprofessional communication that I have experienced such as today. The unprofessionalism has continued to trigger stress which in turns aggravates a health issue I have.
I pray some agency will deal with this to stop consumers from the unprofessionalism and harassment that is being practiced at Fireside.
More Fireside Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fireside Bank - Rude workers, harassing customers
- Fireside Bank - Auto Loan
- Fireside Bank - Reposession
- Fireside Bank - They Don't Abide by their own Arrangements
- Fireside Bank - REPO
- Fireside Bank - DO NOT work with fireside!
- Fireside Bank - Wrongful info.
- Fireside Bank - Rude reps - Maria in particular
- Fireside Bank - Do not EVER get a loan from them
- Fireside Bank - Employment