Financial Resources, Inc.Scammed by Financial Resources

I wanted a home equity loan, I was told by this company that I would have to take out a first mortgage with them first and I could get the home equity 10 days later. I signed on the 1st Nov 28,07 They don't return calls, always away from their desk. 4 different people have handled this loan process. I was going to sign before Christmas, then it was after the holidays then everyone's on vacation. then next week and next week. it's now Feb 27th and I was informed yesterday that they can not do the loan due to the market changing. I had told them I would not do the first with out doing the equity. I was told I would get the equity no problem. they received the $6,000 plus in closing and I received nothing but headaches. they are a member of the better business bureau and handle everything in house thats why there are no complaints. I wrote a letter to the Attorney General, in Tulsa OK plus their main office in Meredith, NH also my state of North Carolina. You will have headaches if you deal with this company.

Financial resources, inc 6440 s lewis, tulsa ok or 15 northview dr, meredith, nh

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices