Filmsjacket.comDont Ever Trust Them

E

Please, avoid buying from them! I made a mistake by ordering a jacket for me, thinking it was a good deal... I simply lost my money and didn't get anything in return. Now they don't answer my emails anymore...

• El
    E-leatherjackets Oct 07, 2012

Actually we provide high quality, replica same like as Original in very reasonable prices with free international shipment. We offer money back guarantee. if anybody have any doubt/confusion in his mind please contact us.

The flimjacket didn't compete us in business competition as well as quality of services and goods. so they make foul propaganda in this cheap way.

Hope you enjoy to childish brain

• Ca
    Capri Jia Feb 09, 2014

I think, e-LeatherJackets.com provide high quality and best services as compare to you in low prices.

I bought same jackets from both for brothers, there is no difference in quality, except price.