Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Employment Agencies FEP Search Group Great recruiters, but too busy for the average person

FEP Search Group review: Great recruiters, but too busy for the average person

B
Author of the complaint
11:26 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have to say that FEP Search Group is a good recruiting firm because their recruiters are connected all over the country and they know the hiring managers at every company, but they are way too busy. They don't focus on helping people get jobs, instead they focus on helping HR people find talent - and usually they don't even work with active job seekers. They prefer to work with people who are employed at the competitors of their clients. So I guess, FEP Search Group is a good recruiting firm, but only for a small percentage of executives who are already employed. But there is no scam as some other guy said. Their jobs are very real.

Update by BrendaLaman
Apr 10, 2011 11:33 pm EDT

I agree with my colleague, we have both tried to find jobs via FEP Search Group and they helped me but not her because I was a perfect fit for their client in a Quality Assurance VP role. There is no scam - FEP is just a bit 'elitist' in their approach to executive recruiting.

2 comments
P
May 21, 2014 5:23 am EDT

No actually FEP and Sterling Life Sciences are bit scams - trying to get your resume and then have you follow their CEO on Twitter to build up his following. The positions listed are literally verbatim duplicates in multiple cities. Their metatags are broad so cover multiple industries in keyword searches. As example, I typed in "nutraceutical" in careerbuilder.com and it returned 600+ jobs all for these two "companies." I know my industry, have been in it for twenty years and know the players: there simply are not many jobs available under the titles and locations listed. Anything that you hear good about these companies is most likely authored by them. I have reported them and would encourage others to do also.

W
May 15, 2011 5:56 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Are there any places you would recommend?

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

5 complaints